Day 23 Ramadhan, 2021

"My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves." -(Surah An-Naml, verse 19)

Saltwater Aquarium 101 - Hammer Coral

Like Torch Coral, Hammer Coral got its name due to the hammerhead-like tip of its tentacles. Though they belong to the same parent species, and both have stinging capability, Hammer Coral will lose the battle to Torch Coral, never put them near each other. Hammer Coral may also replace Anemone to be Nemo's playground, but it might be unfavorable to the coral itself.

Hammer Coral when light's on @ awake:

Hammer Coral when light's off @ asleep:

Remember last post, I shared a picture of Torch Coral doing some nature calls. That might be true because we feed it with shrimp, so it's expelling waste. However, if that's not the case, that probably is an indicator that the coral is stress. It's expelling zooxanthalles as dark strings. Best to check what's disturbing it.

Eat to Live

Today's dish made: Grilled Vege

Charity Suggestion for Today

Hospital Beyond Boundaries
Bank Details:
Maybank
5621 0663 1155

Till then, my prayers for you and your family 🌷

Comments