Day 6 Ramadhan - Stay at Home

"Don't look down on anyone unless you are bending down to pick them up"


Self-Study Today: A Table or The Tableau

A: Ever since the global lockdown and movement restriction order, things are changing fast. More businesses are moving towards digitalization.
B: Are you still trying to talk me into becoming a data expert? For the record, I flunk programming.

A: Don't fret, there's a lot of tools using drag and drop function already. Zero programming needed.
B: I bet they'll be super expensive.

A: Nah, there's this business intelligence tool called Tableau, it has a free version to play around with.
B: Taboo?? Seriously, what?

A: Ta-bloh, it's super easy and user-friendly, take a look at the trainings; How-to-Tableau 
B: Oooh...but not sure if I'm gonna use it though, unrelated to me, I guess?

A: "Know something of everything and everything of something".
B: You talk riddles, but I get it, thanks.


Eat to Live

Today's main course cooked is Sambal Ikan Bakar


Food for Thought

Take time to think, it is the source of power.
Take time to read, it is the foundation of wisdom.
Take time to be quiet, it is the opportunity to seek God.
Take time to be aware, it is the opportunity to help others.
Take time to love and be loved, it is God's greatest gift.
Take time to laugh, it is the music of the soul.
Take time to be friendly, it is the road to happiness.
Take time to dream, it is what the future is made of.
Take time to pray, it is the greatest power on earth.

Till then, my prayers for you and your family 🌷

Comments

Post a Comment