Day 12 Ramadhan, 2021

"Allah is sufficient for me. None has the right to be worshipped but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne." -(Surah At-Taubah, verse 129)

Saltwater Aquarium 101 - Turbo Snail

We love to have Turbo Snails because they seem very effective in helping cleaning the glass tank, rocks, sand. Though the name given is Turbo, it moves like any other snail, slow. They even struggle to get up like the video below.

Nevertheless, I've found out that the word Turbo is more because of its shell shape looks like a turban, www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk.
But so far, all 3 of them succumbed in the hands of the Boxer Shrimp and we even managed to caught the shrimp eating the snail bits by bits. ='(

Eat to Live

Today's dessert made is Kek Batik

Charity Suggestion for Today

Pertubuhan Kasih Umat Malaysia
Bank Details:
CIMB BANK
8603 5463 76

Till then, my prayers for you and your family 🌷

Comments