Day 17 Ramadhan, 2021

"O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment and boldness). And ease my task for me. And loose the knot from my tongue (incorrectness from my speech). That they understand my speech." -(Surah Ta-Ha, verse 25-28)

Saltwater Aquarium 101 - Green Star Polyps (GSP)

Before we discuss further about aquarium light, let me share our corals that are still alive, and show you the comparison when there's light and vice versa so that you'll appreciate the light more.
First coral, Green Star Polyps also known as GSP. They look like fluorescent grass, we bought it when it's just that tiny with few polyps, and now look at how it flourishes, almost covering the top life rock. As long as there's light, water flow, and at times feed them with liquid food, these GSP will be in good hands.

GSP when light's on @ awake:

GSP when light's off @ asleep:

Eat to Live

Today's main dish made: Tom Yam Ayam Sayur

Charity Suggestion for Today

National Cancer Society Malaysia
Bank Details:
Maybank
0140 1143 0448

Till then, my prayers for you and your family 🌷

Comments