Day 15 Ramadhan, 2021

"My Lord! Bestow on them (parents) Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young." -(Surah Al-Isra', verse 24)

Saltwater Aquarium 101 - Saltwater Sump

Apart from corals, we only have fishes, snails and shrimp.
I want starfish like Patrick, but in the absence of Sea Urchin, it'll eat corals.
I want Seahorse but then we'll have to prepare another special tank for it.
I want Anchovies, at least if we want to cook, I can just fish it out, but they live in brackish water.
And the list goes on.

So before I continue on with corals, 2 utmost important equipment to breed corals; filters and light.
Today I'm gonna share about saltwater sump. It's where you store all kinds of filters in one place, to hide those filters from viewers for aesthetic purpose, I'll share in the next chapter what's in our sump. Basically, water will enter the sump and returned back to the tank by means of sump return pump. 
You may buy it or do it yourself.

Video below shows our Nemo was very curious that it jumped inside the sump to explore what's inside. What's funnier was, I think it spoke to the other Nemo because the next day, the other Nemo explored inside the sump as well (>_<)

Eat to Live

Today's appetizer: Keropok Melinjau

Charity Suggestion for Today

Hospis Malaysia
Bank Details:
Maybank
5141 3212 1211

Till then, my prayers for you and your family 🌷

Comments