Day 19 Ramadhan, 2021

"My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the Shayatin (devils). And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they should come near me.-(Surah Al-Mu'minun, verse 97-98)

Saltwater Aquarium 101 - Button Polyps

Apparently, there are many types of Button Polyps, ours is Brown Button Polyps, I think, though not sure. What's polyp you asked? We keep reading about it when it comes to corals, right? Surprise, surprise, corals are invertebrate animals.

Button Polyps when light's on @ awake:

Button Polyps when light's off @ asleep:

Just so you know, certain button polyps will release palytoxin when it feels threatened, careful not to touch with bare hands, or better yet, don't take that species (@_@)

Eat to Live

Today's dish?
Kitchen's close today (-_^)

Charity Suggestion for Today

Serantau Muslim
Bank Details:
Maybank
5641 0042 1083

Till then, my prayers for you and your family 🌷

Comments