Day 10 Ramadhan - Stay at Home

"I've learned that I still have a lot to learn"


Self-Study Today: 80-20 Rule

If you've read yesterday's link, there's one point about Pareto Principle. That principle must be quite famous to pop-up from time to time regardless of what skill you're learning. 

Watch this video:

So, is this principle a myth?
In terms of management, it's demotivating to know that if we're not under the 20% category.
For what it's worth, I would rather empower the people around me to be in the 20% as well.
Train them to the point they no longer need me for the work to be done.
Then, I can happily move on somewhere else.


Eat to Live

Today's dessert made is Pengat Pisang


Food for Thought


Since exposure to screen time is increasingly alarming these days, care for your eyes.

Till then, my prayers for you and your family 🌷

Comments