Day 14 Ramadhan - Stay at Home

"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."


Self-Study Today: Trader vs Investor vs Shareholder

B: What's with the gloomy face? Gloom...Gloom...
A: I feel peachy.

B: What's up with you and animals and fruits and vegetables?
A: Aren't you suppose to ask me what's wrong.

B: Sure, spit it out.
A: Suddenly there's abundance of investment webinars from different people with different thoughts and strategies. I'm a bit dazed.

B: Have you understand the basics yet, there's this decent article for beginners, how-to-invest-in-stocks, make sure you're not a blind follower.
A: There's even this one who made it clear to be daring enough to invest with all the savings money, because it's now or never. If I didn't know any better, I'd just go with it since they've done the research what.

B: Whoa take a step back there, you're goal and their goal, different. You're budget and their budget, like sky and earth. I know, lame, direct translate from "langit dan bumi". But if you even think of throwing all the money into one basket without consulting me, I'll beat the crap out of you and snap you back to reality.
A: I didn't! Remind me why we're friends again...


Eat to Live

Today's dessert made is Apam Nasi


Food for Thought


Till then, my prayers for you and your family 🌷

Comments